Monday, 8 October 2012

What's Next

Good day to you all, as I still haven't completed the other Brigs, carrying on from the last post, I thought I'd give you a heads up of a couple of ships currently in the planning stage.

The next ship to sail out of the shipyard will be The Black Pearl, from Pirates of the Caribbean fame. I've made a rough scale drawing, will redo the drawing to work from, to give me a sense of size, shown below. It does have a nice Galleon look about it. By the way, I did mess up the masts in the drawing, told you it was rough ;)

The Black Pearl.
Then after The Black Pearl, the next planned ship, is HMS Victory. She looks to be a monster! Just over 9 inches long, 2 inches wide and 8 inches high, she will be a intimidating model. I'm looking forward to this one, hopefully I can do her proud!
HMS Victory.
That's it for now, see you soon