Saturday, 3 May 2014

Painting Update 03 May 2014

Just a little update of my recent painting. Finally got all my Duxis Battlesuits painted. So got some pictures of those. I will get one more Duxis Battlesuit, so I have two units of three. Also finished the first of my three Skylarks, I didn't really know what colours I was going to paint it before, just made it up as I went along, but I'm happy with it.

A group shot.

Duxis MkIIIG 'Anti-Vehicle' Battlesuit.
Duxis MkIIIH 'Warlord' Battlesuit.
Duxis MkIIID 'Anti-Infantry'  Battlesuit.
Two Duxis MkIIIFH 'Indirect Fire Support' Battlesuits.
Skylark Patrol Flyer Mark 41A.
I also made a tank, based on my APC design from my previous post. I like how it came out, however, It does look like a certain tank from a well known gaming company, must be the sponson weapons. Anyway here's the Teutates Battle Tank.

Teutates Battle Tank.
Hope you enjoyed the picture, until next time.