Sunday, 4 May 2014

Welcome to the Muster Mister!

Hi all.

Just another quick update, I had started to paint up some Muster troops, and finished the Muster 1st Patrol Command Squad today.

Left to right, Trooper, Medic, Standard Bearer, Officer and Comms Officer.
The Officer is actually the free Female Muster Patrol Officer from March, replacing the casualty Muster figure in the Command Pack. These are the first Muster troops, from The Ion Age that I've painted, to be honest although I love the Retained Knights, I was unsure about the Muster. Then Gavin, from The Ion Age, popped the standard bearer in the bag of replacement hands for my Duxis Battlesuit order as a freebie. Now I think they are great and have already ordered more!

Havelock Type57D ' Anti-Vehicle' Battlesuit.
Above is The Muster's first bit of hardware, a Havelock Battlesuit.

That's it for now, thanks for looking.