Saturday, 25 October 2014

More painting 25/10/2014

Hi all,

The painting of the lead pile continues, slowly. I've finished a work team, maybe from a space port or mech garage. These are more of GZG colonists.





Next is a town mayor type miniature and another robo dog. Mayor Shaz sports a handsome pink cowgirl hat, believed to be an authentic New Brighton Colony hat , this helps to identify her as the authority in the town!



Finally we come to the start of the town. My colony town is going to be a wild west inspired town. After seeing Rob Hawkins Blog especially his posts on his Wild West Exodus terrain I wanted to try my hand at the retro neon lighting!

This is my first building, a Post Office, with back yard.



The back yard isn't finished yet, going to add storage boxes, make it more lived in!

That's it for now, thanks for looking.