Monday, 6 October 2014

Painting Update 06/10/14

Hi all just a quick update of what I've painted this week. Been working through my lead pile!!!

Starvaulter Instructor, Retained Pistoleers and Alouten Veteran.



Reverse View.
First up are some Retained Knights from ionage.com. There is the Starvaulter Instructor, the year one collection, month twelve free miniature. Then the two Retained Pistoleers Specials and finally last months free miniature, the Alouten Veteran.

Armed Civilian, Female Adventurer and another armed civilian.
Reverse View.
Painted a couple of GZG's armed civilians/colonists. I painted them up as a colonist police force, thinking along the lines of a firefly-esque frontier colony. The miniature in the centre is another ionage.com free miniature, from the year one collection, month eleven.

Flit Car and Partizan Scout Car.
Reverse View.
Lastly we have a couple of vehicles, both from 15mm.co.uk. A Flit Car, I painted the car the previous week, but forgot I already posted it. The Partizan Scout car is painted up as a police car, my law enforcement officers will need some wheels after all!

Thats it for now, hope you've enjoyed the pictures.