Sunday, 14 December 2014

Meet Biggles!

Hi all,
Don't time fly, a month since I last posted and it's almost Christmas! I haven't had time to post this last month, been putting in a lot of hours at work, evenings and a few weekends. I haven't found a new-found love for work, oh no! The reason was, Biggles!

Biggles relaxing on his way back from Norwich.

Meet Biggles, the newest member of the Burgess household. He's a 9 week old Tibetan Terrier. We've certainly have our hands full now, as he's already settled in and causing chaos :) we wouldn't have it any other way!

Here's a few more pics for you:

He's so FLUFFY!

Just Chillin'

I did manage to paint a few miniatures this month


A Charger APC from 15mm.co.uk


A Skeleton Warrior unit, great enemies for my Empire army. This unit is made up from a few packs of undead miniatures from 15mm.co.uk's HOT line, great miniatures.

Hopefully over Christmas I'll be able to post more, I'm planning to finish a few unfinished things, like Castel Coch, for example.

So until then.....Merry Xmas everyone!