Monday, 12 October 2015

A Baron walks into a Happy Burger.....

Hi all, just a post to show a couple of things I've painted lately. I haven't posted for awhile, because I haven't done much hobby wise - a kind of hobby block I guess. Anyway, I've started painting again soooo....


After getting the free Happy Burger Bot from theionage.com, I just had to make a Happy Burger Bar for my colony.




Above is the happy burger serving bot, painted gold, If your hungry, then this is definitely the droid your looking for!

I've been busy the last few evenings, glueing miniatures to bases, trying to organise my lead pile. The picture below shows my current back log.

My Muster, PDF and Khanate forces coming along nicely.
As you can see, I've got a few to paint!

Based on another of theionage.com's excellent free miniatures, is a conversion I've done for a Retained Baron.
Here's Baron Culhwch.



The miniature is a simple head swap of the Knight of the Dead miniature, an easy conversion that works well. I've also made a few alien wooded areas, aquarium plants based on DVD, nothing special, but the more terrain the better.

Retained Demi works its way through some alien trees.
That is it for now, hope you enjoyed the pictures, and I hope to bring you more soon!